Oculus Rift S
From Rabbi Blog
- If there are multiple profiles, log everyone else out (resources + program hooks)
- So far any slow game starts has been corrected by logging off the Profile, logging back in, then going through Start Up (below). Example: Beat Saber should take no longer than 30 seconds to fully boot (menu screen in 10 seconds). Longer than that, consider slow as the issue.
- Log in
- Start Oculus program
- If devices was not plugged in
- Attach USB (blue)
- Attach DVI-D
- Go to Devices
- Is it connected?
- If Not, check the error it tells you. USB, etc, may need to be unplugged and plugged back in.
- Move out of the known safe area, does it show up?
- Start Steam and log in
- RB? Cancel out of Family View
- set Steam launch option: '-vrmode oculus'
Slow Start UP