From Rabbi Blog
by Product Design Online
- Fusion 360 Tutorial for Absolute Beginners (2020) - Create a stamp tool
- Good pace, clear instructions. For a beginner in F360 but with experience in other programs, some questions of "how did you know to do that?" came up for me. Example, you can't sketch in blank space and in order to create the handle ends, you create an additional plane, offset, to the first plane, then add the circle end to that (prior to Fillet).
- Fusion 360 Tutorial for Absolute Beginners (2020) — Project #2 - Create a book holder
Note: Attempting to render and post to this collection when completed: https://imgur.com/gallery/m5yrdDL
- Lego Brick (see notes)
- Beer Bottle
- reference image, fit point spline, revolve, glass appearance
- Paper Clip
- Line, sketch fillets, sweep (from sketch profile)
- Whiskey Bottle
- Offset planes, loft, loft guide rails, construction sketch lines, shell (hollow), threads (check model if printing), rectangle (centered)
- Ice Cube Tray
- Sketch dimensions, extrude cut, rectangular pattern features
- Hex Nut
- polygon sketch tool, create a midplane, use the mirror feature, and use the hole feature
- Notes: orientation is now different in F360 (ZY). Lines to be drawn off of a plane (I could not get it to work exactly has he did it).
- Handle Bar with embossed lettering
- press pull feature, how to create text, and how to create a new body.
- Door Stop
- use the box feature, cylinder feature, the chamfer tool, 2-tangent circle feature, construction line, and the draft feature.
- Light Bulb
- iPhone Case
- How to upload files, how to use the extend sketch feature, how to project a sketch, and how to export your .STL file for 3D printing.
- Horizontal\Vertical - make line(s) the same length. Click the H\V, then the end point of the line to be changed, then the reference point.
- If tangent circles don't show up: Auto Project Preferences
- Turn on Auto project edges on reference and turn off Auto look at sketch
- You'll need this on the Lego Brick Tutorial
- If you can't select a circle\surface\etc, make sure it is flat (see Constraints)
- Could not select the top of the beer bottle