Curlup Jan 2022
From Rabbi Blog
- Received confirmation email that the date is available --Rabbi Bob (talk) 10:43, 29 December 2021 (EST)
You're most likely here because @rabbibob sent you a message to confirm that you're interested in Curling. Below are the details including cost.
This is event is at the PISCATAQUIS COUNTY ICE ARENA (PCIA) and is a new venue for us with a different process.
- There are 8 people in a group
- Putting together a Curling team for the Jan 15th 10 AM time slot at the PCIA
- Registration and payment ($20) are directly to the PCIA, steps below.
- Day Pass Option: $20 per day
- Brooks, sliders, grips are all provided ("We have the Stones, Brushes, and all that you need to participate!")
- PCIA Schedule
Site Contact Info
- spooner.pcia @ gmail.com
- West Main Street, Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
To Register as a Client at the PCIA you need to Submit the requested info below. Provide information for all on-ice participants as each needs to register separately. Each member of your household who wishes to participate at the PCIA will need to be registered as a Client. Once you've submitted your information (below) a series of emails will be sent to the email address provided to help aid in the registration process.
- First Email needing a timely response (within 24hrs): You will need to verify your email address (please check your "spam" if the verify email is not found).
- Second Email needing a timely response (within 24hrs): You will need to sign your electronic waiver.
- Third Email: This email is your link to the Self Service site (thepcia.ezfacility.com)
Once this has been accomplished, you are now registered as a client of the PCIA.
- Parents can register children (I forget the process) and purchase the session
- Log into the site
- Click the $ BUY link
- Find the Individual Curling Curling Day Pass 1 $20.00 / session
- Click +1
- If you have multiple people sub-registered to your account, scroll to the top and change the Packages For option to the other individual(s)
- Click +1
- Review the Cart (upper right)
- Make the purchase