Curlup Feb 2013
From Rabbi Blog
You're most likely here because @rabbibob sent you a message to confirm that you're interested in Curling. Below are the details including cost.
There are 8 slots for this curling event. All other sheets are taken and my goal is to fill the slots based on received payment ("the check is in the mail" is good enough).
Putting together a Curling team for the  You Can Curl Experience.
- Event: You Can Curl Experience
- Description: The You Can Curl Experience requires eight people and $200 to rent one sheet of ice. You get two instructors who will give you the overview, take you down on the ice for the quick course and then you curl for two hours under their guidance. All must be older than 12; stiff knees and bad backs can be accommodated, but everyone must be sure-footed with good balance. Wear clean, loose, warm clothing and BRING a clean pair of sneakers to wear on the ice.
The club sports three sheets of ice so one or two other games may be played at the same time.
The fee is non-refundable unless the ice can be re-rented
- Contact: For more information send an email to membership by clicking here.
- Start Date: February 9, 2014
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 1:00 PM
- Some pictures from the last few years on Flickr
- The bulk of communication will be done via Twitter using @rabbibob and the hashtag #curlup
- Collection Target Date: 1/29/2014
- Cost is $25 per person
- Payment options
- Snail Mail
- Email rabbibob [at] gmail.com and include #CurlUp in the Subject - I'll send my mailing address
- Send PayPal to rabbibob [at] gmail.com and include #CurlUp in the message
- Snail Mail
Updated --Rabbi Bob 03:26, 28 January 2014 (CST)
- Bold = paid (see first pay, first curl above)
- Bold Italics = Check is in the mail (not the 'Czech is in the male' lionkeeper/zoo joke)
- @chaddah 8+
- @justinrussell 5+
- @rabbibob 9+
- Ryan 8+
- @GibranGraham 7+
- @JessicaSleeth 2+
- @jennygr4 2+
- @jennygr4 x2
- Jake - (@chaddah's friend) 0
- Sarah B. (Matt)