From Rabbi Blog
- Updated from 1.24.1
- Definitely the way to go: create a test.* directory, a new db, restore to the db, go fresh in the directory... and install as stock as possible. Did this twice today (here and betamountain.org). BM.org went easier than this, but the rev jump was much shorter on the other.
- Someone picked up the Dynamic Article List coding with a cludge
- (THANK YOU)
- Customized Line 110 to not output author (output was odd): DynamicArticleList_body.php
return DynamicArticleList::OutputList($aArticles, $aDates, $listTitle);
- Always some permissions issues within images/, but nothing debilitating. Someday I should maybe clean out those 0kb files?
- Paul Gu's GUMAX skin finally fails... not sure I'll stick w/foreground, but for now it's here.
- Updated from 1.16.5 (running on a QNAP box no less)
- Thumbnail issues to resolve (see MW1.20.2 talk)
- Secondary issue (need to recheck the actual image folders to verify the image exists)
- That's what happens when you have 0kb (empty) image files. There are roughly 51 of those 0kb files in the file structure.
Error creating thumbnail: convert: Empty input file `<dir>/9/9e/Thelongweekend2_worms.jpg' @ error/jpeg.c/JPEGErrorHandler/316. convert: no images defined `<dir>/temp/transform_fbce7a10c4ab-1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3044. Error code: 1
- Flickr - done
- DynamicArticleList - done
- VideoFlash: pending
- Moved from SGUMAX to GuMaxDD
- Logo update - done
- gumax_template.css - edited to white background
- changed bg.jpg to blank white jpg
- added old headers to skin directory and linked to it (may be time for new headers)
- Moved from sendmail to ssmtp
- Updated from 1.11.0
- Issues with many extensions, much more than for the MediaWiki 1.11.0 update
- ImageMagick issues to resolve:
Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image `/var/www/rabbibob.com/rbwiki/images/d/d6/Cabinet1.jpg': @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2498. convert: missing an image filename `/var/www/rabbibob.com/rbwiki/images/thumb/d/d6/Cabinet1.jpg/150px-Cabinet1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2970.
- Corrected new items by using []
- Pruned External Links list
Increased the $wgRCMaxAge variable to 52 * 7 * 24 * 3600 in LocalSettings to increase the amount of items listed in the Last Entries feed (via the News extension). Previous entries are purged from the RC table over time and causes items to fall off the list. --Rabbi Bob 08:13, 19 December 2009 (EST)